Hammers Connection

The mudbank West Ham United forum. Est.2006

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Very interesting Reading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ampthill Iron II

PostSubject: Very interesting Reading   Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:40 am

The latest audited accounts for West Ham United. Which the press and little old me were all over like a rash.

Record profit £43m, well done Dave, Dave and Karren, great work, on paper. However, on closer inspection, this is due to significant increase in TV Revenu (as has every Premier League Club) and the sale of Payet to Marseille. A surprising little fact is despite ticket sales increasing by 80% Y.O.Y, ticket revenu only increased by 6%, which begs the question how many tickets are being given away? A more cynical person than me, might think the attendance figures are being deliberately massaged higher to try and demonstrate that we all love the Olympic athletics stadium. Even our Karren, the saucy little strumpet has to note in the Directors report, that moving to the new stadium has not made any significant impact on revenue. And then rather mysteriously she doesn't make any comment that stadium advertising revenue has fallen by almost 40%, once split with the LDC, thus making the revenue difference in our new wonderful stadium marginal at best.

There is further good news, that borrowing requirements have greatly improved, with our requirement for future bank funding no longer needed. In future we will be able to exist on just borrowing from Shareholders. I will be writing to the club asking what arrangements for interest levels and Transaction Fees will be applied by our generous benevolent Shareholders, because I can't find any note of this in the accounts. However, to be fair nobody would disclose this.

So all in the garden is rosy. scarfer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chinky

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting Reading   Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:15 pm

My hatred for these cunts grows by day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cunting bastard

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting Reading   Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:16 am

Never should have moved.
Back to top Go down