Hammers Connection

The mudbank West Ham United forum. Est.2006

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bollocks

PostSubject: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:10 am

DRAW

I'm assuming we will play the children again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dean Moriarty

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:23 am

Wigan away.....Wipes tear
Loose.I mean lose
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ampthill Iron II

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:14 am

I've got a bad feeling about this Chewy. 2-1 to the home of Northern Soul and this will not be classified as an FA Cup shock
Back to top Go down
View user profile
36 years of pain

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Thu Jan 25, 2018 1:19 pm

As it goes, Wigan are flying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:58 pm

0-0

Already looking forward to a replay in extra time at home. Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ampthill Iron II

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:08 am

Apparently Wigan are favourites with the bookies, the first time this has happened with a Premier League team and a side two divisions below them. And you never see a poor fucking bookie
Back to top Go down
View user profile
36 years of pain

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Fri Jan 26, 2018 3:03 pm

Ampthill Iron II wrote:
Apparently Wigan are favourites with the bookies, the first time this has happened with a Premier League team and a side two divisions below them.  And you never see a poor fucking bookie

Ahem, haven't you more pressing issues to be dealing with, rather than reading football betting odds?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chinky

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:14 pm

I think we'll defy the bookies and win.

0-1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cunting bastard

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:25 pm

End of season.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cunting bastard

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:45 pm

We are shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Stevo wrote:
0-0

How wrong was I!

Yet another game failing to get a shot on target and only 1 goal in 4 Cup matches with just 7 efforts in total.

Get that defend at all costs Cup hating shit cunt out of my Club! jack
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bollocks

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:08 pm

Cunting bastard wrote:
End of season.

Bollocks. We may get relegated yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
36 years of pain

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:30 am

Stevo wrote:
Stevo wrote:
0-0

How wrong was I!

Yet another game failing to get a shot on target and only 1 goal in 4 Cup matches with just 7 efforts in total.

It came from above him, not to take the cup seriously
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ampthill Iron II

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:14 am

What a fucking farce of a pantomime of a club we are personified by that game. Yes I understand why we had to play a weakened team, but Moyes could have sent them out with a positive mind-set, he could have said, "we've got great young players, it's a real opportunity to prove themselves, they are more than capable of winning this game" instead total negativity, no wonder we lost the game you Scotch cunt.

And as for that dirty cunt Masuaku, he should be banned by the club for the rest of the season. Before the FA get to it.

Fucking one step forward, two back with this never ceasing shambles of a club.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:35 pm

36 years of pain wrote:
Stevo wrote:
Stevo wrote:
0-0

How wrong was I!

It came from above him, not to take the cup seriously

No doubt, however it wouldn't matter even if we had Cup loving Chairmen, he'd still worry about Premier league points and never took the Cups all that serious in the past wherever he's managed.

Compare that to Bilic who did give a shit to win League/FA Cups even under the coffin dodgers, which speaks volumes about how bothered Moyes is about doing well in the Cups.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:41 pm

Ampthill Iron II wrote:
What a fucking farce of a pantomime of a club we are personified by that game.  Yes I understand why we had to play a weakened team, but Moyes could have sent them out with a positive mind-set, he could have said, "we've got great young players, it's a real opportunity to prove themselves, they are more than capable of winning this game" instead total negativity, no wonder we lost the game you Scotch cunt.

And as for that dirty cunt Masuaku, he should be banned by the club for the rest of the season.  Before the FA get to it.

Fucking one step forward, two back with this never ceasing shambles of a club.

Really pains me to say it but I agree with every perfectly spelt word.

The jock cunt said before the game that he reckons Wigan fans (all 3 of them) would rather had stayed up than win the FA Cup and should prioritise the League instead like he does. Biggest load of bollocks and proves to everyone just what backward footballing mind set he has. screwy  

Not that we shouldn't expect to have a decent Cup run and stay up anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
36 years of pain

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:35 pm

Exactly and lets remember, we were playing Wigan, a fucking 3rd division side, not Man City!

4700 we took up there, we'd had over 10,000 applications (lots thought we were getting the whole side stand again) and they were treated to that fucking shambles of a performance?

Disgusting treatment of the faithful, yet again
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stevo

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:55 pm

Yep. The Club don't deserve fans like ours who are prepared to dig deep for the cause. They still earning a pretty penny from kindly loaning us money on 7% interest? Proper Am them lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
36 years of pain

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:28 am

Stevo wrote:
Yep. The Club don't deserve fans like ours who are prepared to dig deep for the cause. They still earning a pretty penny from kindly loaning us money on 7% interest? Proper Am them lot.

It was 11%, but they've temporarily reduced it, out of the goodness of their hearts. Bless em
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United   

Back to top Go down

Impoverished Northern Shithole vs Soccerbowl United
Page 1 of 1